Hi, I'm 13 and I need help getting climax on my clit but I can't get any sex toys. I usually rub my clit and watch porn which gives me great orgasms but they aren't very powerful and don't last long at all. I've tried electric toothbrush and shower head and humping a pillow but they don't really work for me, and I don't go up there because it hurts. Are there any techniques that will help give me powerful orgasms? Please help

Health Guru
Hi, when you rub your clit do you go in circles or up and down?

usally pens pencils sharpies or if you have a showerhead that removes. put it on the most powerful stage i guess . look in your parents room for a dildo just put a condom on it. use our phone and put it on vibrate and call yourself from the house. umm... hump a pillow.

I'm 14 years old, and what helps me to orgasm is to put a lot of saliva on your fingers and then you start to rub your clit, it works for me ^_^

You should better get a partner wither a good looking sexy girl or fairly strong guy and do it in front of them and also include them in the act. A sexy girl is best bet provided she know what is orgasm.

U can download vibrator apps on your phone for the purpose of masturbation

I masterbate a lot when I'm home alone and I get really turned on while humping the edge of my bed. That really helps me cum. But I need tips on fingering cause I'm to scared to cause I don't have a high pain tolerance at all! Please help!?

Health Guru
unless your planning on finding your gspot then your find fingering yourself really doesn't give that much stimulation so won't give an intense orgasm without clitoral stimulation as well. If you want to finger yourself then just take things slowly when inserting your finger and make sure your turned on before you start and keep your finger lubricated and the main thing is just relax :-)

Hi. When i was your age (im 22 now), i was really interested in making my orgasms last longer and really wanted to know how it felt to squirt. I tried different techniques such as a shower head or vibrations but none worked. Before i met my present boyfriend, i thought that using my fingers really did the trick. But when your abit older and are ready to show someone else your body, i find that looking into your boyfriends eyes, groan whilst he penetrates you with his fingers is the best feeling ever! Youll just have to wait. :)

My clit is just waiting to be screwed with someone's mouth. Anyone? It's big n wet. You can pull it if u want.

I hump my bed a lot. It never last long. I normally have to finger myself afterward.

I want to lick your clit and suck on it. I want you to cum on my face

Anytime, just say. Ima bi gurl

Im bi r u

i make a story in my head lbs of me and one of the hotttest guys i know of and rub my stuff really fast with a marker or something paddle like