Over the past two or three months, my boyfriend has been having infrequent nosebleeds that occur at random times, mainly when he wakes up. Sometimes they happen once every three weeks, sometimes it's only about a week. I figured this may be from sleeping with his fan blowing directly in his face but tonight, the most recent nosebleed he's had, was at night time and was followed by him coughing up blood. This, as I'm sure you can imagine, scared the HELL out of me. He does have a cold but I've never heard of someone blowing their nose and having blood come out, as well as coughing up blood and I'm concerned. Any true imput on what this may be or what's causing this would be greatly appreciated!

I've been trying to convince him to go to the doctor for this, so I'm trying to determine whether it's serious or not.

ty!

I also have a similar case Im asmatic, but it just causes the worst chough you could ever imagine. For years (since I was like 7) I almost always have fresh or dried blood in or around my nose (it's very noticable)but I also chough up blood several times a week. It might be something more serious (leukemia considering cancer is abundent on both sides of my family) but I honestly belive that it's simply the blood from my nose-bleeds seeping down my trachia and into my lungs. If any one has any idea or clue as to what's happening to me please contact me

i need to know to it is happening to me to

It Kinda Sounds Like It Could Be A Light Sind Of Aids Or It Could Be Lucema Cancer I Hope This Will Help Yall Out