? When my boyfriend blows his nose he is getting spots on the tissue, not lots of blood. The blood appears the first time he blows then the second no more comes out. He has never suffered with nose bleeds he is 25. Is this anything to worry about? Has been happening for a few months now.
Thanks XD

How's his blood pressure?

XD He says its fine, he gets it checked when he attends quit smoking clinic.

Spots in the nose are nothing serious but can be annoying sometimes. And people get afraid when they see a blood coming from their nose. This can usually happen during the winter when the air is more dry and cold and our nose needs more blood to get hotter. When our nose capillaries have enough blood the veins are not flexible because of the cold and blowing our nose causes them to burst. But this happens to small once. I think that nasal spray can help with these conditions and the doctor would advise him to take this as well. Is he having any problems with breathing through the nose or maybe any mucus problems?
Good luck,
Danella

It could be that his body is tired. When my body is tired the same thing happens. I usually take it easy for a couple of days then it goes away. It's your body's way of telling you to rest your body. I've had blood when I blow my nose for the last ten days, but that's because physically and mentally I've been through the grinder, literally, for the past few weeks. Eat well, sleep as much as possible, and limit physical activity.