MY BOYFRIEND FOR 2 YRS. TOLD ME HE PASSED OUT TWICE TODAY AND HE'S BEEN COUGHING UP BLOOD AND HAVING NOSEBLEEDS AND NOW HE THINKS HE'S DYING DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT MIGHT BE WRONG WITH HIM , AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE HE HAS A LOT OF BAD MEMORIES THERE.
PLEASE ANSWER

Hi! I know he doesn't want to hear about it, but he should see his doctor as soon as possible. Force him to do so! I would take this coughing blood part seriously. It can mean anything. The blood could be coming from his lungs or his stomach, in both way it's a bad thing.

Hi there,
If you ask me this is very problematic condition that he has. Passing out and coughing blood is serious and he need to see a doctor as soon as he can. He doesn’t want to ignore this because he really can die from this. There are several reasons why this can happen. Cancer is definitely one of the reasons, but he can only be sure if he see his doctor and run some tests at the hospital. How old is he? Do you know if he is taking any medication right now? This can also be cause by the medication that his body is rejecting. I hope this helped you a bit.

Best wishes,
Marco