i suffer slight bleeding from nose next morning after drinking bottle wine what causes this is it dangerous?

That happens to me as well... If you found any information on this could you let me know..

I do as well! i've been wondering why...

I know that I have a genetic-based flaw in my nose that results in the occasional nosebleed. My mother has it too.

I get nosebleeds when I drink coffee and take vitamins at the same time. I think it's because of dehydration.

Thus, alcohol dehydrates, so I suppose that when i drink and get a nosebleed it's because i am dehydrated and that weak spot in my nose cracks and I bleed.

I recently been having nose bleeds after i drink a couple beers. I was worried that i might have a serious health issue or something of the sort. I thought i was the only one. But is there really any other health concern with this issue. I research a little and just found that its common, the alcohol weakens you blood vessels and thats why we get the nose bleeds.
I find my self wondering if thats the case why has it not happened to me before? so far its happened 4 times every time i drink.

I have found the same, 50% of the time I drink now I get nose bleeds the next day or night of drinking. Here's an article from a journal- http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=2541506&blobtype=pdf

Alcohol weakens blood vessels

But as said before, "Why hasn't this happened before?", I dont remember hearing about this last year! I can't put my finger on it but somethings wrong!

I used to get nose bleeds a lot as a child then they went away for a while every now an then especially while drinking it will come back, as a child i had treatment a special freeze treatment my nose was frozen im not completely sure what this procedure is called ask ur doctor they will tell you , but it worked and the only times i now get a blood nose is when i am stressed or i drink alcholol so i no longer worry when this happens i know blood pressure is the main cause and if you are under no stress and do not drink alcholol then i suggest you see a doctor as there may be a more serious cause to this bleeding.But usually it means your over stressed , you have drank to much ,or you are over worked and need to have a good rest.
take care of your body you only have 1 ;) :D

I have been getting nose bleeds in the morning after drinking (usually wine) the night before. This has been happening for about the last 2 months or so. This is just the kick up the bum I needed so I'm going to give up drink and I'll report back the results on here.

i'm a pretty heavy drinker, but i also get nosebleeds after downing something like a bottle of vodka in one night. i didn't use to, but as my alcoholism escalated over the years it started happening. it's definitely the booze weakening your blood vessels. strangely enough, it only happens while i'm asleep/passed out, which is what had me worried.

Oh my lord you people are frightening the life out of me, my father was found face down dead in a pool of his own blood last year from a nasal hemorrhage caused by alcohol, get a grip! If your nose bleeds only happen when you drink, THEN DONT DRINK!! Talk about sticking your hand in a ire twice! I understand more than most the demon that is alcohol but for christs sake its not like there is no help out there, Im 26 years old, I have a 3 year old son and a 11 month old son whom my Dad never got to meet, my brother gave me away on my wedding day, dont do the same to your loved ones, its serious. Good luck x

I get this too. It seems to go away after about a week of cessation of drinking.

From the reading I've done it seems to be related to the way alcohol reduces platelet stickyness in the blood. Alcohol has a well known anti-coagulation effect and vessels in the lining of the nose are extremely delicate.

Search for Thrombocytopenia.

From wikipedia: "Platelet count begins to rise after 2 to 5 days' abstinence from alcohol"

As for why it comes on suddenly after never occurring before, I have no idea, but I'd say this was a good time for us to start looking at quitting.

Good luck.

ok iam 18 years ol and i just strated drinkning i had 2 premixed drinks for a ates party it was the first time i had ever drunk alcohol. that night suffered from a major nose bleed that wouldnt stop it lasted for 2hrs and 20mis. before stopping nothing happend at the party to start it, though through the night before i started drinking my nose would bleed slightly.. it happed 3-4 time during a 15hr period(including the 2.2 hr one) any help on what could cause it.

I've noticed the same pattern.  Just one beer in the evening and that night I will have a nose bleed.