Hi there.. im sure this isnt the right spot to post this and im sorry but im new and couldnt find anywhere else....my grandmother has tons of cancer im sorry for my spelling im not a dr and i dont know how to spell all of this but ill do my very best..she has lung cancer stage 3..pancrease cancer a tumor blocking one of her lungs...and another spot which showed up above her kidney....she was doing chemo last month i think but now she is doing radiation M-F and chemo and Radiation on Tuesdays..But anyways..she was coughing up blood today..before we went to church and im not sure if this is bad or what...Ive read a lot of places wherer it says to go to the dr and er well my mom is calling the dr tomorrow and i didnt know if i needed to go with her and call into work incase something bad was going to happen or just go on to work because this is nothing to worry about im soo confused and id like to know if this is the last sign of her life or what all help and advice would be very great thanks a lot! For your help Shes 73 :'(

[does your grandmother smoke is she around anyone that smokes? Or another explanation could be if whatever is near her kidney or lungs is puncturing it then she could be bleeding from the inside which is not a good thing at all. Me personally i would not wait tilll tommorow i would take her to a ER today!!!!!!!

Yes she has smoked her whole life but has quit for about 4 months but im sure she still does one here and there.... without us knowing

well the cancer in her lungs could be from the smoking and if it is then coughing up blood is normal in that case. But you should go with her and ask the doctor to check and make sure nothing is punctured inside her just to be safe bc im pretty sure you dont want her to have internal bleeding!!!

Yes ur right..Ill update u on this asap...all other information and advice is still welcome!! Thanks

Your grandmother sounds like she is a very special person to you. And i can relate im 17 years old ive been marrid for a year and i have a 10 month ols son. But my grandpa is my best friend in the whole wide world and he has had 3 heartattacks!!!!! His recent one was the worse they had to do 2 stints and they said if they wouldnt have done the surgery when they did he would have been dead in the next 3 hours. So when it comes to grandparents it is a soft topic for me. But if you have anymore questions im here.

Thanks, Im sorry to hear about your papaw..Mine passed away last year on Oct 2nd 08 :-( Doesnt seem like a yr already. Im also 17 years old and yes i am very close to my grandmother..she is the last one i have...and i know sometimes we dont get a long and we have are fights but hey..doesnt everyone?? Anyways thanks for your answers. How she is well and will update you asap. Thanks.

your welcome!! ;-)