I WAS COUGHING SO HARD THIS MORMING I STARTED TO SPIT OUT BLOOD WAT DES THIS MEAN BECAUSE IM SO WORRIED

Coughing up blood can be a sign of respiratory diseases such as bronchitis or tuberculosis. If you continue coughing hard and cough up blood, seek medical help. If it was just this one time, you were probably coughing so hard that you irritated the air passageways enough for them to bleed.

Mucus may be lightly streaked with blood if nose and airways are inflamed. To find the source of blood-streaked mucus, a health care provider will examine your nose, sinuses, and throat, which would include the upper part of your windpipe. Coughing up any significant amount of blood is always a serious medical condition and requires immediate treatment.

I have been coughing up blood with flem. my mother thiks it is ether from a cold , an upper respitory infection, or mmucus from the nose that has blood in ti because I have been blowing my nose alot. I have also been running high fevers over 101.8 degrees

It should be tb or tuberculosis.. It's caused by smoking and drinking alcoholics too much..

I know how you feel, man. My friend is having that now and it hurts when he eats..idk what it means, but it seems serious and no one will take him to the doctor.

Just found out this morning, that my ex's boyfriend (he's 62, shes 38) is coughing blood up, their both Alcoholics and have been for a while.

this morning i was coughing and short of breath and i coughed up a little blood and now my throat is sore and so is my chest i have asthma but sometimes coughing too much or hard enough may cause you to cough up blood if it contiues i would go to the doctor and get checked out hopfully its nothing to worry about

You don''t get TB from smoking and drinking. You get it from close contact with someone who has it.

I have been coughing up blood mixed with mucus, but when I blow my nose no blood comes out, I don't know how this is happening, I have allergies maybe it has something to do with that.

is it ok if i was to cough up blood with mucus?

if you have a sinus infection some blood may come up from coughing hard because of a irritated airway

coughing up blood after penicilling

what would cause  bad headaches?

You can drink alcoholics? OMG *runs away* Don't drink me!!!!