I have only been tracking my period for about 3 months and I am a regular 25 day cycle. I was due for my period on the 26th, but on the 24, starting in the afternoon, i had a light amount of brown discharge and one or two wipes after using the bathroom that had a small amount of pink color discharge. The brown discharge stopped the following evening and durring the time it happend on the second day it was only when I wiped. I have been slightly crampy and my breasts/ nipples are very tender. I took a pregancy test today, 28 and it showed a negative result. We are trying to get pregnant and should have hit my ovulation on the nose this month!! I have never experienced a not normal period, I usually last 4 to 5 days and bleed normal to a slight heavy flow, but nothing. If that was implantation bleeding, when is the best time for me to test and figure the results are correct?
Thank you,
Dlynda

Hi Dylnda,
Mentioning tender breasts rings a bell for pregnancy. Are they usually tender before your cycle though? You will know the difference, because they will be VERY tender and sore, and slightly brownish around the areola area. Also, you might have taken the pregnancy test too soon. Sometimes pregnancy will not show for a little bit. I would wait another week then try to take a fact plus or a first response test. Even if there is a slight pink line, it is positive. Your first morning urine is usually the BEST for taking the test.
If your period is regular, as you suggest it is, then you are possibly having the implantation bleeding. Please keep us posted on how you are and the results. Also, a blood pregnancy test is a great indicator as well.

Hizgrace

I will definately let you know!!! I apriciate your response! And am even more excited now:) Thank you and talk to you soon. I will probably wait until sometime this weekend to test again:)

So what happened?? Did you end up Pregnant? I'm trying. Saw my ovulation symptoms. The husband and I tried. Now exactly 6 days to the minute, I'm having the brownish, pinkish discharge. This NEVER happens and my period is very normal. OMFG, I pray that this is what I hope it is!!!!! Please let me know how you turned out!