I need some advice.

Around the same time last year i got numbness in the bottom of my left left leg and the top of my left foot.

It went away. This year it came back.

I have had it for about 4 weeks. Basically part of my big toe and 2 little toes next to it are about 40% numb. The path that the bones follow to the top of the foot is numb (not the whole foot).

The left side of my left leg, at the bottom is also about 40% numb. If i pinch or pull hairs i feel it. Its only one part of my leg, not the whole part.

I am VERY confused as to what this is. ITs only one part, or a pth it follows.

I do have back pain when i lye on my stomach and l have had pains in the bottom of my foot in the past. I am not flat footed.

I am so so confused.

Any ideas? I am going to speak to my doctor but at the moment i am worried.

Also i do recall the path that bone from the big toe follows used to itch a lot. This was random thoughout the year. Also the ankle are on the front of the foot used to.

Anyone?

I have also started running 15 mins a day and the numbness hasn't got better or worse. So confused on this.

I Have also had pain on my right leg at the bottom of my foot not the ankle, from the big toe side. It feels tingly and nump but i'm not feeling any pain. It itches me at times i'm wondering whats wrong it's been happening since february.

sincerely yours
confused ?

i woke up with random back pain one morning and it progressed throughout the day to having shooting pain down my right leg. I went to the doctor straight away and had x-rays done and they found I had a bulge on one of my disks that pinched a nerve. I now have numbness down my right leg and foot and found i couldnt go on my tippy toes on my right leg/foot and that i had lost a certain amount of control.

See a doctor!!!!...this isnt normal and should be looked into, your spine with its nerves is the messenger from your brain and shouldnt be ignored!!!!

although this should not be ignored, it's not uncommon. just read other posts that have similar issues. that being said, i've had a similar situation to yours and my numbness seems to be getting worse. mine seems to be from back surgery and the dr said i would just have to live with it. i'm in physical therapy now to see if he was right. go with your gut and find someone who cares about your health.