I stand on concrete alot but in the last 9 months I have had numbness at the bottom of my toes inbetween the ball of my foot and toes. This goes across the hole toe area. It does tingle at times like your foot went to sleep. It doesnt really hurt or have sudden pain. I am a 49 yr old man and have no known medical problems. %-)

I reckon you should see a doctor because there could be a number of possible causes that may lead to numbness and tingling of the feet. It could be due to nerve problems or blood vessels problems, it could be due to poor circulation and you would actually have to be seen by a doc in order to realize what is going on and get an appropriate treatment.

The tingling and numbness in feet and toes could be caused by Raynaud’s disease that impairs circulation. This disease may be primary or secondary to another disease or another problem. You may be having problems with degenerative disk disease or sciatica that could be compressing certain nerves that are supplying feet. It could be peripheral neuropathy-problems with nerves outside the spinal cord; multiple sclerosis, vasculitis-inflammation of the blood vessels or simple foot compression due to tight shoes, etc

As you can see, there is a wide range of possible causes, so seeing a doc would be the best thing to do in my opinion.

i get tingly feeling at the bottom of my left toes.. goes away
then returns a few weeks later

brush your teeth and wash your feet :-D %-)

I am a 52 year old chiropractor who stands on my feet all day and I have the exact same problem. Good news, bad news. Probably not a disease - that's the good news. Bad news is that it comes from nerve compression from being on hard floors all the time. A good podiatrist may be able to fashion orthotics for you that remove pressure from the front of the foot. Mine recommended Skecher Shape-ups, which are shoes that have a negative heel and remove stress from the front of the foot. They help a little, but I am still struggling with this condition. Ask your doctor about anti-inflammatory salves that you can put on the bottom of the feet at night to help reduce the nerve inflammation and consider some strong nutritional support to heal the nerves. Then take a year off and sit on your duff in the Caribbean!