i have numbnes of right side of face, no pain, I had a CT scan, blood work and a EKG yesterday. Everything was normal but I was dehydrated. THe ER told me to take a 325 mg aspirin a day until I see my reg. Dr on Monday. I do hvae high blood pressure that is controled with medicine. We they took my blood pressure it was 145/85. They told me it could be bells palsy, or maybe a mini stroke, but the CT showed nothing. It was a little better last night, but again today it is back. It is not totally numb but just feels funny. No ligh headness, or weakness, dizziness etc. Any info would be appreciated.

i have the same problem and have no idea what it is i also notice that my right eye sometimes looks bigger then my left eye

I have tingling on the right side of my face which started back at the end of Jun 09. I have pain in my right arm and right leg; and my feet hurt all the time. Also both of my hands are numb. Lately I have headaches everyday and they turn to migranes more often and my right eyelid has drooped down and is red and puffy. I have had Brain MRI and Cervical MRI and there is nothing abnormal according to the neurolgist. I have another appt this Thursday and I am going to ask to be tested for Lyme Disease.

I have the same feeling about six months 4 months ago i went for a eye test and was referred to hosp to be checked out for glu coma at about xmas time but since then I have had like a strange feeling along the left side of my nose and face like a sort of numbness, if i put my finger along it it feels nice, so i dont know what im suppose to do or what it is any sugguestions?