I have had a miligram...ct scan...blood work....find nothing......i have numbness and tingling on right side of face. it feels like currents in my face. i have been to 3 neurolgist and they all say the same thing....they don't know. today a dr. gave me lyrica...which i don't want to take...but what are my options. the right side of my face feels like i have been to the dentist and my face never woke up. at least i am loosing weight because i can not eat....help

I woke the other night with tingling and numbness on the right side of my face. My lip was twisted, my eyes barely open. I could not open my eye for almost five minutes. I haven't been to the doctor yet and am almost to scared to go. Also, a couple months ago had the same tingling from my eyes up to my scalp. I mentioned this to the doctor when I went in for my BP meds and he had never heard of anyone having this. I actually don't know what to do yet. I guess I will try to see a neuro doctor soon. Has anyone experienced the any of the same symptoms as myself. HELP

I have had numbness in the right side of my hear and face and down my arm and leg for about 8 months. I have had many tests seen a nero and no one has any answers.

Did anyone get any info or results from these symptoms yet?