I am 33 weeks pregnant and noticed while sitting one day that my face got numb and tingly. Does anyone know the cause of this? There are lots of info on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome but that only seems to deal with the hands and fingers. Thanks.

I am 17 weeks pregnant and have the same problem. It is a streak that goes from my top lip to my scalp up the right side of my face. I have had it for a couple of weeks. My doc. didn't say anything except that she would look into it. Today I got ringing in my right ear that won't stop. I wonder if it is sinus pressure. Let me know if you find anything out.
Good luck!

I am 32 weeks pregnant and have had the same problem. all on my right side of my face. my doctor has told me i have something called bells palsy which can start to make the side of your face start to droop by your mouth and eye.

don't want to cause alarm but please have your doctor check your baby, heartbeat and sono.

I had numbness in my mouth the same week that I had a stillborn a few years ago. At the time I didn't know this but the baby's umbilical cord was causing distress it was too late for me but at the least get checked out just in case. Better to be safe.

right side of face is numb and pregnant