i have numbness in my fingers on the left and sometimes tingling on the left cheek of my face. what might cause this?

teddybear, i have the same symptoms, started beggining of feb 08 after i shoveled snow and felt a sharp pain in my neck. fixed the pain with chiropractor, but had tingling in left toes, fingers, and cheek. Got better with time. had mri of neck and brain and couldn't find anything. I'm curious if you had any closure on your situation.

My wife is currently having the same symptoms. Did either of you get a reason or cause. She is currently being checked for Vitamin B. We're waiting for the results to come back. It started with her left leg and then a couple of days later, her left hand started feeling numb. Then yesterday, her left cheek was numb. Now, today, the left side of her tongue and now her riht fingers are starting to feel numb.

I have tingling and numbness in my face, chin, nose and fingers. I have had blood tests and MRI of brain and neck. Brain MRI without contrast normal neck MRI showes 3 Herniated discs. c3 c4 c4 cc5 c6 c7. Doctor tells me there is a small posibility that my symptoms are coming from my neck. I am still worried because they think it could be something else but they have no clue. I have read many sites where people have neck problems and the same symptoms.

I am also experiencing tingling in my legs, arm and one spot of my face for 5 weeks. I am 28yr female, 123lbs and 5.5ft, am pretty healthy otherwise. I am seeing a neurologist in one week for an EMG, and just had blood work done. It's scary how one day you can feel completely healthy and one day you wake up and have problems like this with no answers except it could be 100 different things? Anybody get any answers???

have any of you been told you have had a tia or mini stroke and id not why not?

Has anyone suggested MS? Unfortunately I have MS and have had same symtoms of numbness. Please check with a neurologist who specializes in MS. Most Drs. can't diagnose MS correctly. At least check on line symtoms of MS.