So I have just recently started to have intercourse, and I like to experiment with various...ways...of doing this. But when we do a certain pisition, I get really painful sensations very high inside. I'm trying not to be vulgar or graphic, but it's hard to get my point across...Anyway, i was just wondering if this pain is associated with the nuvaring going up TOO far, and hurting me? My boyfriend feels nothing, but I am very very dry during intercourse. I love the nuvaring, but if I can find a different form that wont hurt, and wont leave me dry? Or if I should take it out during sex? Or if I just need to ride it out and try a new condom? Maybe an outside form of lubricant would help? Help, please!

I am 14 and got my period a little over a year ago. I don't masturbate, have never used a tampon or done anything to affect my hymen. Whenever I do try to use a tampon i get frustrated and confused so I give up. A little while ago I was looking "down there" so that next time I did get my period I would be able to attempt to put a tampon in again. Anyway I noticed that I had a hymen that looked like maybe it could be considered small (I have never seen another hymen so I wouldn't know) and then I saw a small flap of skin and another TINY hole all UNDERNEATH the first hymen. Is this a normal part of the female anatomy? Could I have a septate hymen? Could I have a microperforated hymen? Lastly I wanted to know if my pediatrician could answer these questions or if i would have to go to an ob-gyn.