Hello ,

I would plz like to ask if rubing the clitoris might lead to breaking the hymen. I masturbate with my bf over voice chat, we have never had sex before but just voice chats and masturbation. I never enter objects into my vagina or fingers ..
Hymen is very important in my culture that's why i am worried that it breaks.
Another question plz is that, if hymen is broken, do parts of it fall ?

Thank you very much

do you know what the hymen is? :S

the hymen is inside your vagina, so no you cant break it unless you have sexual intercourse or particularly vigourous masturbation.

the clitoris is outside of the vagina, therefore by rubbing it you couldnt break the hymen! hehe hope that helped.

hehe ok am very thankful for the answer .. But may i plz ask what is a vigorous masturbation exactly?what are the masturbation ways that could break the hymen!?

Thx a lot!

the hymen is a flexible membrane in the opening of the vagina, so to break it you would either have to have sexual intercourse, (although some womens arent broken by intercourse at all) some women are born without one anyway.

rarely, VERY rarely it could be broken with a clumsy insertion of a tampon, strenuous activity, or penetration by your/his fingers. but this doesnt happen a lot. that would be an example of vigorous masturbation, if he was penetrating you with multiple fingers or being particularly rough. sorry for being so graphic about that.

but if you havent ever entered objects into your vagina the chances of breaking the hymen would be incredibly small, its uncommon for that to happen!

The hymen is not normally damaged by playing sports, using tampons, pelvic examinations or even straddle injuries.[18]

Once a girl reaches puberty, the hymen tends to become quite elastic.

also less than half of women report bleeding when they loose their virginity, which means the hymen likely stretched enough that it didn't tear in the other 60% of women. its quite a tough part of the body!

Thank you very much for your answer ... now i got the whole picture :-)

[
I and my gf was having fun. I rubbed the penis head on her clitoris. I had precum on the penis. However, I had ejaculated the earlier day and had passed urine. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant. This happened around 10 days before her period. after this incident she had her period on time. we are anxious and paranoid.
Pls help us..... god bless u

if the sprem is still able to enter inside of her vagina, past the hymen then it is possible for her to become pregnant even with no actuall insertation of the penis entering the vagina :s you should tell your girlfriend to take a test to be sure because the chances are possible.

My girl friend insist me to enter finger in her vagina.I was scared that this will hurt her by breaking the hymen.Finally she direct my finger into her vagina.I noticed it goes easily inside.No bleeding anything.
Does entering finger into vagina break the hymen?
Does this mean her hymen already had broken?

maybe her hymen was already broken

Hi, Im 18 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months and we thought we were both ready to do sexual things, but theres one problem. Every time he rubs on my clitoris for about 5 minutes, my vagina starts to bleed. Can someone tell me why this could happen ?? I was on the depo birth control i recently got off a few days ago, i had the depo so i wont get my period because i was loosing iron, he put half his head in me with precum on it a month before i got off the depo, is there a possibility i could be pregnant ? Pleasseeee help !

Hi, Im 18 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months. Everytime he plays with my clitoris or rubs on it for about 5 minutes my vagina starts to bleed for a half a day. Why do i bleed ?? Another question is i was on the depo birth control shot so i wouldnt have my period because i was loosing iron, about 3 weeks before getting my next one he inserted half of his penis head in me with precum on it, is there a possibility i could be pregnant ?? I did not get my shot this month because im not sure if im pregnant. Hellpppp plz !!

i use to rub my clitorirs...never insrt finger in my vaagina...bt once i rub my clitors i saaw some blood bronish on my troser just patches..is my hymen broken?plx aans me?im worrried? i felt vibration inside my vaagina..bt i haave never never insert finger or any thg inside just rub clitors

Hey I rub my clitoris  but have never entered anything inside it I just masturbate with rubbing my clitorus but sometime when I raise my feet high it feels like farting is coMing out of my vagina and I don't know why pizza naswe

Only if you went around your hymens then it's a chance it might be broken other then that your hymen is fine.

i masturbated once . i insert an object into my vagina . when i pulled out the object , i saw a little amount of blood .. does it mean that my hymen tear/streched ?