Hello, I am 26 years old; I have big problem removing acne scars. I already tried chemical peeling, but it wasn’t effective enough on my skin. What are my other alternatives to remove acne scars?

I can think of few that can help you remove acne scars. First one is deep dermabrasion treatments. A treatment that involves physically scraping off the top layer of skin, removes acne scars very effectively. Then there is laser resurfacing, also removes skin surfaces. Another approach involves collagen injections. But whatever you decide you need to speak with dermatologist first. I hope this helps.

There are many procedures to remove acne scars, such as laser resurfacing and dermabrasion. Some scars shrink and fade with time. But if your scars bother you, talk to your doctor. He or she may refer you to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.