Hi, my friend recommended me acid peel when I complained on my face problems. I didn’t have time to ask her what it is, and what’s it for. Is there anything called acid peel?

Hi, I heard of acid peel. It is used for superficial wrinkles of the face, uneven pigmentation, enlarged facial pores, acne and age spots. You probably have some of those symptoms when your friend recommended acid peel to you. This procedure stimulates new growth of skin and collagen, by removing dead skin cells. It’s not aggressive, it removes the dead cells gradually and leaves smooth skin behind. Acid peel is a cosmetics treatment, and it’s not covered by insurance. Don’t be afraid if your skin turns red after light pills. When you came back home from acid peel, you will have to stick to instructions that your doctor gives you.