I began to have yeast infection during these past few months and it keep on continuing everynow and then. I tend to experience this infection every month and sometimes twice a month. I went to the health clinic and they told me that if it occur more then three times then it is a sign for other health problems. well I don't know about health problems but its now affecting my sex life. ever since I have this infection, intercouse for me is very painful. I never experience any painful intercouse before but jus recently after the yeast infection. is there any medication for this? Is it because of the yeast infection that is causing these problems? I really want to know.

Did you ever get an answer? I have the exact same problem for months now and I dont know what to do..the doctors keep telling me they cant find anything wrong with me but its so painful and I find it hard to get intimate because I know its just gonna hurt and then of course the yeast infections almost every day for no reason are equally as uncomfortable...I dont know what to do

Your issues sound less like a yeast infection, and more like symptoms of Chlamydia. You should go see your doctor and be tested. A one time antibiotic can cure it, but left untreated, you're putting your bodies at SERIOUS risks.

Good Luck!

another symptom that could be of is endometriosis. recurring yeast, bladder and/or kidney infections. endometriosis is a disease that is not diagnosed very easily. most of it's symptoms disguise themselves as something else. ovarian cysts, pelvic pain during menstration or anytime, painful intercourse, bleeding after intercourse, tiredness, heavy or irregular bleeding, infertility, bowel problems such as painful bowel movements, recurring diahrea, constipation, nausea and other intestinal upsets. if you have some of these symptoms yo should ask your doctor about endometriosis because most times not diagnosed until in late stages. i just found out i most likely have it, have been in hospital er 5 times since november now. not a pleasant thing to leave for long time. good luck at finding out whats going on. i hope it;s not endometriosis. wouldnt want anyone going through this pain.