Maybe someone has had similar issue or symptoms, I would really appreciate if some light is shed on this. 
For 2 consecutive months, just before my period starts, I get some strange dry vaginal discharge. It's white and completely dry, then followed by bladder infection with all the pain, frequent urination etc. 
I took a 5-day course of antibiotics and 3 day antifungal therapy which took care of the situaion. But then I got it again next month. 
I tested my blood and urine and everything came back normal. 
Now it's my 3rd period and I am noticing this dry discharge again. There is no smell, it's just really clumpy and dry, and makes sex almost impossible because of burning and itch. I also tested negative on STD's, it's just driving me nuts because it's seems this discharge and bladder infection have a cycle of themselves.
If anyone knows any good medicine or how to take care of it please help! I would be really greateful. 

This sound to me like a yeast infection - these infections happen mostly because fungi/ yeast that are normally present in the vaginal area start to overgrow for some reason and that reason could be the antibiotics which are known to cause these types of problems because they also do kill good bacteria that keep the balance. So, you need to ask your pharmacist for probiotic supplement which contains these "good bacteria" - that won't work immediately, but will help in the long run.

Thanks! I did take antibiotics, but that was after the yeast infection started. 

Is this common? I am 27 years old, never been pregnant but planning in near future.... I guess I am worried if frequest yeast infections can damage fertility or anything similar? 

If you are planning to get pregnant relatively soon, than it's definitely a good idea to see a gynecologist and make sure that this is in fact yeast infection (and doctor can give you prescription for this, if this is the case) or maybe it's bacterial vaginosis (but that is less likely since antibiotics would have taken care of that). Either way, go for a sort of a "general checkup" and fix any potential problems first, but no, once it's treated and cured, yeast infection doesn't have impact on your future fertility.