My husband and I have been trying to conceive since November of 2011. The past few months when my period comes I start one day stop the next then start again. Well this month we had sex when I ovulated and 6 days before my period was due I noticed pink when I wiped I figured its my period well over the next 2 days there's either been nothing or very little light red or brown on the tampon. I have also noticed my boobs have gotten significantly bigger first the right one and a few days later the right Sorry it's so long any ideas?

Do you have any other symptoms other than your boobs growing? If you do then there is a chance that you might be pregnant. What’s the last time you visited a gynecologist? Maybe the best thing to do is to get you examined properly. On the other hand you could get a couple of home pregnancy tests to check out if you are pregnant or not. Just make sure you take it first thing in the morning when you wake up because that is when your urine will be concentrated the most so you will have the most accurate results then.

I hope you are pregnant and if not. Good luck with trying to conceive.

Hi,eveyone I'm 24 I had sex for the first time yesterday ,me and my bf use to just fool around but last nite ,it happend,he said he was going to take his thing out before he (***) but he didn't or he thinks he didn't do it soon enough my period is late I should have had it on the 12 of Nov but I stil haven't got my period,I think I my be preg because this morning I got like pain on the one side of my blader and I'm getting like sharp pains in my uper stomuc I don't no I'm freaking out!!!!!