Im trying to find teh right time to test. i tested once for pregnancy and i figured it was probably too early. I ovulated july 24th and on the 31st i noticed very light light scant spotting it was brownish and pinkish. it lasted a few days. i thought i was getting my period but nothing came. Im still waiting on my period if it even comes i dont know a good time to test.. does anyone have any advice. i know ive been asking a lot of questions, but im learning about everything. even though my husband an i are TTC. ive been feeling light headed and dizzy and my stomachs been off and on. ive been fatigured and tired lately too. i dont know if its pregnancy symtpoms or not. i nkow theres other factors but my diet has not changed, although ive been hungry more so(but i eat healthy) and i take folic acid. im not under any stress. so i think i tmight be pregnancy, but honestly im not sure. and i dont nkow how long i should wait to test.. help please.

well if u have missed your period already i'd go take a test now. chances are if you said you ovulated not long ago and got brown spotting, then you probably conceived (if you are pregnant) last month. good luck and keep us posted.

How do you know whether you are pregnant?
Will having sex 1 week before period cause pregnant?
If still comes period, does it mean that she is still pregnant?

I'm going through the same thing. I had unprotected sex[even though I'm on birth control, It was my first month on a new brand] a few days before my expected period. When I got my period it was very light, but I figures since it was a period i couldn't be pregnant. Then a friend told me that if I actually was pregnant my body wouldn't of even had time to register it since it was and only 2 days before my expected period. This was about a month ago. I've been having the physical symptoms of pregnancy all month [tirednes, bloating, nauseass, dehydration, constant trips to the bathroom, etc] and not only that, I just have this really strong feeling that I am. And i feel crazy saying that. I was planning on getting my period on monday, until I lost my birth contorl pills about 4 days before my cycle ended.. I then realized I would get my period on Friday. But on wednesday I started spotting, and I have been spotting now for 2 days. I'm really anxious and beside myself because I have no ' idea if I could be pregnant or what I should do. I'm going to see a doctor today, even though I'm not sure if that is necesarry. What is your guys' take on this? What do you think?