And why did you hang up??

not me!

904 area code for me.

Doylestown is about 30 miles from me. Twasn't me.

Doylestown Ohio?

I had a roommate from there. I picked her up to go back to school. She couldn't even tell me how to get from her house back to the highway. She was an engineer major at the time.

At Georgia Tech?

I live in Doylestown Ohio, area code 330. It wasn't me calling though....

You sure it was Ranger calling you from a job site.

No he uses his cel to call me.

You know, I just saw this and I bet it was me. That's the area I was in when I got my cellphone---and every time I have the damn thing on in my purse it accidentally speed dials someone. You're the first on the list, so I bet it was me. Sorry... :( Was it a 215# that called?

I did this to my roomie when we were in Madison last year, I was carrying Kayla and she must have kicked my purse and the phone came on and all he heard was five minutes of her and I giggling and Trevor saying "I'm bored" on the answering machine.....

Well, that's alright then. I've had many a voicemail of myself singing along with the radio because I accidentally hit the button to call my voicemail.
Hehe!