I am feeling pain in my gums from the last few days. When I brush my teeth, the pain gets worse and sometimes bleeding. I am afraid going to dentists, Frankly speaking their equipments seems devil to me.. Is there any medicine which can work out? My friend has recommended some paste.. I did use it but it’s of no use.

Hey Markhenrywilson, I have had this gum problem before and flossing may hurt but it should help long term. Brushing better and oral hygiene should also help this problem, but if it is bleeding too much I would see a dentist, I don't think tools would be needed for this problem anyway, when my mum had bleeding gums she was prescribed some antibiotics from her dentist. Good luck hope it gets better for you xxx

I used to have gum problem..i took it easily but after few months it got so bad that it took months to get better…so better go and check with your dentist..

oh god..It’s sad..Hope you are fine now…I am looking for some doctor in NY…Do you have any reference..

There are many in the town.. Which location you are in…Just Google and you will get..You can consult before visiting to the doctor…I consulted Dr. Oksana Yakubova , madison avenue..

Thanks for the information.. Do you have any contact phone number or website?