Per subject line - can you email a list of Doctors in Chicago, Illinois who perfrom MIRP surgery?
Thank You.

I live up in Minneapolis and was looking for anyone in the upper midwest that performs a MIRP. I have made contact with a Doctor at UW- Madison that has performed over 1,000 of them. I am working on getting on his schedule for surgery. His name is Dr. Herbert Chen. Madison is only about an hours drive from Chicago, so maybe you could go to him...

Hallo,
The first thing is first ask for success rates of this surgery in the hospital. This will tell you how good are the doctors there. The second important thing is to ask about the process of surgery and how long does it last. Also you need to find out their after care plan. In some hospitals they tend to let you go home before your recovery is in stage where you can go home to continue your recovery.
I didn’t have any surgeries that concern my parathyroid so it is little hard for me to suggest a good surgeon. However I could try to give you some guidelines that you need to check before you choose your surgeon

Can you supply a list of surgeons in Chicago who perform MIRP surgery?

It'a been a year since this original post. Did anyone find a surgeon you can recommend? Im in Chicago and looking for an MIRP surgeon for paraythyroid disease now. Im new to area so not even sure where to start looking- UC, Loyola, Rush, NW?