Well? Dont be shy

Most Attractive: Graduation Day from Boot Camp. I was Lean and Mean.

Least Attractive: Seems like every day recently.

Are guys included in this search?

I never felt like that when I was young and single but now that I'm old I have learned that several girls wanted to go out with me in high school. Back then I thought no girls liked me at all so after a few unhappy dates I took up building dragsters and stayed away from girls. What's interesting is I took a friend on his date because I had a car so his girl found a date for me. I knew the girl and wanted to date her but never felt she would consider it. She really turned me on on that double date and I wanted to go out with her again but she appeared to be avoiding me at school so it never happened. She used to be best friends with the girl next door to me so I saw her often over there and she always avoided me there too. She married one of my classmates while I was in the army and most of the girls I knew were also married when I got home 3 years later. About 50 years and later and after raising a family I was told by a mutual friend that back in high school she wanted to date me with a passion. Funny how you don't learn about things like that until looong after the time. I always figured I was too plain for any girls to be interested. Now I wonder how many of the real hot looking girls back in school had the same experience because there were quite a few girls I thought were super that I figured I didn't have a chance with so why bother?

Most: when I first started dating Lauren. You're judged by the company you keep and she was gorgeous.

Least: probably sometimewhen I was sick and hugging a toilet?

:toobad:
I bet Ranger thinks differently

I always felt most attractive while I was carrying the children. Something about carrying a life inside me made me feel so fabulous. Less attractive would be those immediate post-partum days, where everything is out of whack. Extra skin, fluids, plus the looking like a zombie thing from lack of sleep.

I feel attractive these days more often than not. I have a lot of new clothes since I've lost a lot of weight, things that actually fit and look good, and a husband who always craves my form. Life is good. :)

Most: when I completed a running goal and felt strong.

Least: every other day.

Wow! I didn't know you went to boot camp!
Most attractive - the last couple years. I can't run like I used to, but I can still walk and bike and skate and do yoga. I'm more flexible now than I was when I was running myself into the ground all of the time.
Least attractive - When I was married to Satan. He made me feel like c**p about myself, every day for about the last three years we were married.

I feel pretty every single day....

Least: when I was 30 and had 25 lbs of beer gut hanging over my belt.
Most: After a good morning of running and weight lifting

Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble When you're perfect in every way I can't wait to look in the mirror 'Cause I get better lookin' each day To know me is to love me I must be a hell of a man Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble But I'm doin' the best that I can :P

Least: When I was 22, and basically a young, future alcoholic...I vividly remember standing drunk and naked in front of a mirror, seeing the start of a beer gut, no definition in my arms, legs, or chest. Pale...out of shape...fricking loser who hadn't had a date in nearly two years.

I went to bed vowing to change, and I did.

Most: When I first started coaching when I was 23, and all the girls on the team were in love with me. (BTW....I was HOT. )

I am beautiful, no matter what they say... Words can't bring me down, ooooh I am beautiful today Anytime I'm around Tof I feel beautiful. Least pretty? Prolly right after Christmas dinner when you've been eating cheese and crackers and nuts all day and just pounded back four pounds of turkey, stuffing and mashers, and the satin dress that fit just that morning is bulging and groaning under my enormous belly. "I ate a baby!"

most: :shrug:

least: :shrug:

this thread makes me feel self-conscious.

let's just say the older i get the more i realize beauty comes from within.