why dont women burp or fart loud in public like us men whats the big deal about women burping, farting its normal gee people get a life ...

Some women and men even consider it impolite to let one rip in public, or perhaps they are just twisted and evil and want to let a silent stinker out and blame it on their friendXD  The fact is we are all human we all burp fart poo and pee some of us just choose to be more private about it than others,  Plus it can lead to uncontrollable fits of giggles,  Theres nothing like a good trump to get most people laughing, so it's often avoided for this too as the person just feels embarrassed having been caught out cutting the cheesexd

This topic is so funny...
i can't stop laughing.......
lol...........

I'm convinced my wife has a muffler on her butt, maybe all women do. She is the queen of silent farts. Of course it was always the dog's fault when I smelled it. Now we have no dog so she tries to blame the cat. But honey, the cat isn't under the blanket!!!

I don't know how she does it, I can't keep it silent even when I try.

We do have a new cat I think may be part dog. He curls up and sleeps at my feet on the floor. He plays like a puppy, grabbing my hand and chewing on it. But he never uses his claws to hold on to it. At first I thought they just did a super job trimming his nails at the SPCA but when I checked, they were nice and sharp and long. AND he can stink up a room with a SILENT fart just like my wife.

njoylife

I'm laughing at the muffler idea.  I also have never quite figured why females tend to hold it causing really bad gut ache, and if its a bad one the noise as it travels back up your stomach is so loud people in the room can hear it and I'm sure they know you needed to drop one lol.  I'm not your typical female, and a lot of women will be disgusted at what I'm about to say, I must add however I do have very good manners in general Was always taught to say please and thank you, Pardon me etc and there are situations I wouldn't do it in public, however in our family we view it as fun-except when my son does it, that usually happens at meal times of course when HE has finished eating, but my daughter and I aren't. His are so bad I can only compare it to on TV when you see the police walk into a crime scene where a body has been weeks and they all put their hands over their face and say 'ooh that smell' It's honestly like something crawled up his butt and died:-) so instead of a muffler that boy needs a cork! 

Anyway my children have been taught when it's not really appropriate to do it, but as I was saying we are a very open relaxed family and view it as fun (except meal times I can get quite annoyed) If any us need to when we are out, we purposefully will try to be the loudest and blame the other one for poor manners, we do get very disapproving looks mostly, but there are a few people who seem to also find it amusing often it's resulted in both my daughter and I blaming my son (11) who runs off crying whilst we are literally crying with laughter, as I said earlier he is just as bad and gets us back, dinner, driving with the windows up...does it in his hand then runs over and holds his hand over your face so you cant get away He is the silent deadly person in our family, so guys must be able to 'muffle' them too.  I remember one time we were in this posh glassware shop, but in a sort of back room, I would not have done this in the main store.  Anyhow we were the ONLY people in the shop except the seller.  I said to my daughter who was then about 6-7 I was about to vent, bent over to put one of the glasses back and even took myself by surprise, it was the loudest fart I ever heard in my life and did not seem to want to end, o.O after about 2-3 min we barley managed to contain our giggling and I had to go pay for the items.  I remember we were still giggling at the till, and I had to turn away from the store assistant a few times.  I then realized when I looked behind him, the area we had been in was one doorway away from the assistant so he had clearly heard it all...I mean shoppers out on the street would have heard this one!  He never so much as cracked a smirk, if that had been me serving I couldn't have helped but snigger, but some people just find it really rude.  My daughter still tells that story to my son, who was too young to remember so in our family it is always a good source of entertainment.  As far as burping goes, I dont do it loudly, I would love to be able to as yes you can guess my children have burping competitions too (although not in public) my son can make himself belch whenever he feels like it, and my daughter..Jeez I've never heard anything like it come from a girl after a fizzy drink hers are extremely loud and long, my neighbors have even said they can hear her, so anatomically girls are just as capable of giant belches like guys.

Our cat could never take the blame, when he does; which is very rare idk how to describe the sound but it's nothing like a human.  Sort of it you put your lips together and gently push a small amount of air through them poooof sort of noise, so no matter how hard any of us would want to, we'd never get away with it.  We had a cat once too very similar to a dog, she died of cancer a few years ago but was the loveliest cat you could ever want.  When I put the children to bed she would lie with one till they fell asleep, then the other when it was their bed time.  When our car pulled into out estate (No not rich acres I mean crummy council type estate) She would run down to the car to meet us.  If the children went out, she would walk them as far as the end of the estate and wait for a good while to see if they came back.  If they were ever sick or hurt themselves she wouldn't leave their side, and just so friendly everyone around here loved to pet her.  Where we live there is a park and again if the kids went to the park she would walk all the way with them, wait as they played and bring them home.  Who knows perhaps some cats feel they should be dogs like some humans have gender issues as their behavior sometimes is not in keeping with their species.  They can be very gentle when you are playing with them, not extending their claws, the one we have now is a bit of an oaf so I tend to keep my hand under a thick duvet and get him to chase it, but he's a b****r for toes, if he sees your toes sticking out the covers you've had it, many times I've woke in pain 2-4am with claws and the weight of this fat oaf hanging off my toes:'(

I think its wrong that females are taught not to fart when they need to, its a natural part of living, i'm not saying go out of your way to do it but if its happening let it out, they shouldn't have to hold it or leave their space or feel embarrassed.

Actually we do