Has anyone ever walked in on someone of the opposite sex in the bathroom or shower? I'll share two stories, one where I walked in on a female co-worker. And one where a different female co-worker walked in on me.

Our work has unisex single person restrooms. Both doors were closed, so I knocked on the door. I waited 10 seconds and didn't get a response. I tried the handle and it was unlocked. So I opened it to go in. And when I open it I see my female co-worker sitting on the toilet. She quickly apologizes for not locking the door and I apologise to and close the door. Luckily the toilet is side ways when you open it, so I only saw the side of her naked leg and not anything down below. That would've been really embarrassing. It was her fault, I knocked and she didn't answer. And she forgot to lock the door. The second one is def more embarrassing for me. As I was the one using the restroom and forgot to lock the door. I wear a tucked in dress shirt. So when I pee I have to pull my pants and underwear completely down and hold my shirt up with one hand while my other hand holds my penis and aims. So I had to pee really badly and had not slept well the night before duwle to my 2 month old being up alot. So I'm standing at the toilet and just started to pee. When without warning. No knock on the door or call out to see if it's occupied. A female co-worker of my opens the door and starts to step into the restroom. She stops when I yell out it's occupied and just stands there like a deer in the headlights for about 5 seconds. Just staring at me while I finish peeing. And because of the toilet being sideways like I mentioned in the first story. She had a perfect side profile veiw of my exposed penis while I was peeing. She says "oh s**t" and backs out closing the door. I finish up and I'm walking back to the work area when I hear a bunch of the other ladies start laughing. So I know she told them about walking in on me and see my flaccid penis while I was peeing. I get back to where they're at and all the ladies just look at me smiling and smirking while trying not to laugh. I was Soo embarrassed, especially knowing that she saw my penis while I was peeing. And the fact that she told a bunch of my female co-workers. So now not only does she know what it looks like, but they do also. Should I complain to the manager about her telling everyone? And should I talk to her and tell her I'm not happy about what she did? She didn't knock or anything just walked right in. So she is as much to blame as I am. Has anyone else, guy or girl ever had this happen?

Apprentice

It is happened mostly bye hance most of time people don't have the intention to do such embarrassing things so don't need to be embarrassed of it..

I've never had that happen in a single person restroom but I have used a multi urinal/toilet/sink rest room. That just seemed to be go about your business while the others do too.
My first time was in Canada and the doors were not labeled so I used one I saw a guy come out of. While standing at a urinal on the left side wall someone came in and went to a toilet on the rear wall. They had no doors on the stalls and I heard a voice say something to me about the races that day. It was a woman's voice and I turned to face that direction when I answered. That's when I noticed there were no doors on the stalls. She wasn't bothered by sharing and I did my best to not show any problem with it either. After that it just doesn't bother me either way. If that's the accepted norm wherever I am, why should I care? We all know how others are built so who cares?