1st off you guys need to know I am on the birth control pill yaz for 7 months now. I might have taken 1 too late, and took 1 right after I took perscription pain pills then had sex that night, the night I ovulated.
My last period was October 5.
I had sex during the time I was fertile possible on the day I ovulated which was anywhere from the 14-18th. On the 19th (according to calculations that would have been when I would have concieved) of October I got 2 pink spots on the tp. It was gone. Then on the 26th got 2 brown spots then it was gone. This whole time having slight cramping, tried, feeling like I was going to throw up and sometimes actually, boobs hurting.

Then on the 31st of October the day before I expected my period, I had brown discharge. It was not not normal period bleeding. It would only appear on the tp when i would wipe, not requiring a pantyliner or anything. That continued to the 1st of November. Last night (November 1st) had protected sex with a condom, but it was very dry inside but had sex anyway.

Today November 2nd, I woke up to redish spotting, but only when I wiped. I had to go out so I put a pantiliner on and went out. I came back an hour and 1/2 later checked and there was a little little section of this redish spotting. So, put a new one on at laid down for a nap. Woke up went to check and some blood came out of me in a string like fashion. But, went to wipe and there was only a little red spotting on the tp. Ever since, there is only a little spotting. I mean, It could be just an abonormal period.. but just wanted to make sure. I have not tested yet, was going to this week. But, does this sound like just a period *not pregnant* or, pregnancy bleeding *pregnant*, or a miscarriage?

I am feeling nauseated, boobs still hurt/itch a little cramping on and off.

My doc is not in the office today, so was just wondering what you thought.

Thanks so much!!

Someone please answer it!!

Ok your prob pregnant. Def take a test and tell a parent then go to the doctors to confirm.

Ok your probably pregnant. Take a test and tell a parent. Go to the doctors for another test to confirm.