im kinda confused im 20 years old and i already have a two year old, i was living in the states but on october 4 i flew to my home country to see my daughter who was living with my mother.... i had my LMP on the 28th of september and it finished offically on the 5th of october the first night i got their i SAW didnt sleep with him just saw him and talked with my first love and but that same night i had sex with my ex who lives next door... on the 11th of october i went out with my first love we had some drinks and we had sex on the 12th of october.... and on the 18th of october i was upset and had sex with my ex who lives next door.... but that was the last times sence i was home i had sex with my first love the 12th,19th,20th,25th,26th,27th,28th and 3rd of november! im now 23 weeks pregnate  my first sonogram gave my the date i got pregnate was the 15th of october. the second one on the 13th, the 3rd sonagram i did came out to 21 to 22 weeks witch i had that sonogram done on the 15th of march does that mean that the baby im pegnate with is my first love.... cause thats what the doctor told me cause i had sex with him on the 12th that i concived between the 13 and the 15th of october!!!

Hi Lil,

The day your period starts is Day 1 of your cycle.  Normally, you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days and the egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

Knowing EXACTLY when you ovulate is the key.  You DO NOT become pregnant the same day you had sex, it can take several days for fertilization/implantation to occur.  Ultrasound dates are an APPROXIMATION.  No one can tell you exactly when you became pregnant.  Doctors base dates off of your LMP.  Why?  Because most women know EXACTLY when that is.

You had sex on day 13 (11 October) and day 21 (19 October) with your 1st love.  There is a STRONG CHANCE that you became pregnant from having sex on 11 October.  By 19 October the egg would likely NOT have been viable.

You had sex on day 6 (4 October) and day 20 (18 October) with your ex.  There is a CHANCE that you became pregnant from having sex on 4 October.  By 18 October the egg would likely NOT have been viable.

You then had sex on days 22 (20 October),  27 (25 October), 28 (30 October), and 32 (3 November).  It is UNLIKELY that you became pregnant from having sex on ANY of these dates.  The egg was VERY LIKELY not viable.

The odds favor you becoming pregnant as a result of having sex on 11 October but only a DNA test can confirm paternity.

okay the thing is that when i did a pregnancy test on thursday 26 of october it came back negatve on the 2 of november i did another one and one on saturday 3rd of november  they both came back negative and on the 5 of november i did another one and that one positive.... and on november 12 i had a  car crash and on the 13 they did a sonogram and it came back to 5 weeks and 3 or 4 days i for got that info.... they told me that they barley saw the baby that i had to wait a little longer..... but that the baby was okay!!! but the doctor said i ovulate 2 times a month....

Lil,

Pregnancy tests are not immediate. They can take 2-3 weeks before they will test positive, even longer in some cases.

Most women ovulate 1x a month, on a typical 28 day cycle.

Again, NO TEST, ultrasound or whatever can tell you EXACTLY when you conceived.

kay and just to mae sure to get this out of my sistem does it mater if ones healthy and the other is not... better example i had sex with my ex at night on the 4th of october he does drug such as cocaine and drink untill he passes out and does eat alot (oviously)... and my first love doesnt do drugs just smoke cigerettts and drinks a lil like a beer but other than that hes a very healthy eater.... does that have anythig to do!!

my gut tell me its my first loves baby just the way how when he comes home from work that baby moves alot untill he says hi to her and if she hears him she goes crazy.... and with my ex i talk to him cause he lives next to my mom she wont move shell hide its just the oppiste.....

A bad lifestyle can cause fertility problems with the male and cause a reduced sperm count.

Only a DNA test can confirm however.