As I was looking for answers to my current condition (I've been baffled for days if I am PGT) Anyway my cycle is always between 30-36 rarely it can reach to 40. I had my period Last March 1, 2015 so I am expecting my next period would be some time between April 2-6 but I was a bit surprised when It came a little bit early as expected. I had my period March 31, we are having unprotected sex since then. After a week I felt the symptoms of PMS (swollen breast, extreme back ache, pelvic joint pain, feeling lighteheaded, nauseous and gassy like I have this urge to burp)So I thought I am PGT, had the test aon April 14 only to have the result negative. Now I am expecting my period some time between the last week of April - first week of May when suddenly, on April 18 I thought I saw some blood mixed with my urine when I peed but shrugged it off thinking it must have been something else. Then on the 19th I suddenly (or so I thought) had my period, but super light period. Bright red, light that it dint even made my pad full. And theres only certain hour that its heavy, then it'll turn into very light again. Sometimes its red but soemtimes its brown. Been reseaching about the implantation bleeding but until now Im still confuse if what Ive been going through is a regular period or the real thing. Plese Help, if you experienced the same thing (most of it), and what the results turned out to be. Or basing it on my experience, what do you think is the reason for this, Am I PGT or just going through a very irregular cycle. Thanks

my period was 11 days late then i started spotting yesterday very light then it stopped and today its almost burgundy but still have not soaked a liner, my breasts are still heavy and i'm wondering if it could be implantation bleeding

Well from what I've read, implantation bleeding occurs before your period is due. But every woman is different so try to take a test. Reply with your result. Good Luck