I'm 36 weeks pregnant and don't know for sure who my sons father is my obgyn said at my first visit that my due date was Dec 27 but now she says its Dec 17 I had sex with this guy sometime between the 16-18 of march and after that I only had sex with my fiance If my due date is the 27th i concieved around april 1-5... I don't remember when my last period was And ive just been stressing out and regret ever doing what i did with that other guy please please help who is my babys father/:

Hi 010,

It's VERY difficult to say with any certainty without more information. 

Your doctors first estimate, Dec. 27, would indicate that they likely expected your last period around March 22.  Most doctors base dates on your LMP as most women know exactly when that was.

That would mean you likely conceived between April 3 and 8.

You need a DNA test to confirm paternity.  There is no other way.

but if i concieved during april the other guy was never in the picture after march 16-18 after those dates it was my fiance

Odds favor it being your fiancee, yes. But, the problem is that you don't know when your LMP was. Without that it's all a guess.