is it possible that this could be the reason for not having my period so far? i dont get it.. thats what my doctor told me but he didnt explain how and almost asked us to leave coz he's too busy!!

last period i had was feb 8th.. and mine is a lil irregular but never skips a whole month like that.. its usually 40 days apart..

i took 2 hpt and 1 blood tests and they all came back negative..

he told me to come on april 15th if i still dont get the period..

please explain if you understand and also why april 15th in particular.. could i still be pregnant or is this def. out of the question at this point?

i have cramps and i've been feeling like its about to come for weeks now but nothing my boobs hurt.. headache and a bit of light headedness and also pretty agitated.. .. thats about it!

I never have heard of "egg retaining sperm."

The egg only lives about 24-48 hours after ovulation if it isn't fertilized. Sperm only lives about up to 5 days.
Your last period would usually have been around March 18. So testing after that date, if you were pregnant should read positive. The blood test is more sensitive. When did you have all these tests?

It is very unlikely you are pregnant if these tests read negative. The hormone that the test reads is made by the developing embryo.

April 15th is 28 days after March 18. The normal cycle is 28 days.