Hi, my sister is 22 years old and I have found tablets of fiorina in her pocket while I want to wash her pants. I know that she doesn't suffer from any disease so I would like to know what kind of medication is this and what it may cause. I would appreciate any information you post.

Hi, fiorina is name for sort of barbiturate very strong medications which are causing depression of central nervous system. These medications are used in treatments of epilepsy but as you have said that your sister is healthy I guess she is drug abuser. I suggest you to talk to her and find way to go with her to see the doctor. Barbiturates may be very dangerous.

I use it for migraines.

janith wrote: It is a combination of 3 drugs in one one is aspirin, caffeine, and butalbital, an intermediate acting barbiturate it is used mainly for tension headaches and some types of migraines, speak to her about it.