Ok so I'm 13 and I noticed a while ago that one labia minora is longer then the other it looks wrinkled and it takes up most of the room in my vagina could this be the cause of masturbating? It looks like it has been stretched I have never had sex with anyone and I am kind of embarrassed to ask my family or a doctor since my family never goes to physicals I am kindof out of that territory the closest ill get to a doctor is a dentist unless I injur myself. It isn't dicolored it's just wrinkled and much larger then the other one. They are both the same color just the one that is smaller is close in and not stretchy but my left one is it isn't uncomfortable and I have ruled out a cyst since it isn't painfull but is there anything wrong and if there is, is there any home remedys?

Mine is the same way hun you are okay. Its normal as I say every Vagina is different ;-)