Hey there all,

One of my labia minora is much longer/larger than the other, always has been. I figure this is probably normal, and its just variation from vulva to vulva. Does anyone else have this?

Who needs symettry, eh?

The only thing is, my vagina seems to get quite dry during sex unless we keep lubing up, do you think this might have something to do with it (perhaps more friction points?)

Thanks for your thoughts!

What a great forum to discuss ideas. :-)

Emily.

i have this too. i guess it is normal and it just varies from person to person.

I have this too...I was wondering if anyone else did and apparently I'm not the only one...good to know! Thanks for not being afraid to mention it! I suppose it might contribute to dryness during sex...although I know some women excrete a sort of lube-like substance when excited and maybe you simply don't. I've heard it varies from woman to woman.

Thanks!

i have it, and i hate it..its so embarrasing
i'm getting surgery on it when i turn 18 its so gross!

i do not think that has to do with your dry issue. I look the same way, and I do not seem to have that problem. Your having surgery? really? this is why the world sucks. nobody has the balls to be different. good job. way to conform.

i have one oversized labia minora. im only 16. if anyone is anywhere like me, you can see where i get self concious about this problem even if im not sexually active. i feel like one day the man i will marry will look down on me on our honeymoon night when he finds out my vagina doesnt look as fresh as others. i once thought it was from me getting molested. i researched and was highly relieved when i gained the knowledge of this common conflict to be completely normal. :$

im only 13 and mine is bigger im so relieved to know im not alone... :$

:$ Well, im 15, and like one of my Labia minora has more "Skin" on it than the other...like one of them is normal and the other one is just larger/has more skin.? I dont understand it..is that normal.I feel that when im older and decide to have sex that my partner will think theres like... something wrong....any advice.? %-)

I used to think i was a freak with an abnormal vagina. but i am so glad that i am not the only one :-)
has anyone had sex with this? does the boy think it is weird? or are boys okay with it? i am in the time of my life when i am going to have sexual expreiences so i would really like to know if boys will think it is weird if they finger you?
thank you guys for putting me at ease :-)

I am under 18, a virgin, and I have this problem, so I personally dont know about the sex thing, but I think it's normal

I am under 18, a virgin, and I have this problem, so I personally know about the sex thing, but I think it's normal

I am only 12, just turned it and I'm already having the same issue. I diddn't know if it was an infection or something. I'm afraid to tell my mom.

hhgh jhshjdsh hdsohfso

Hi, I'm fourteen and have the same problem. I ahve never been sexual, so that never worried me. I'm not sure if's normal, or abnormal, btu after looking it up, I find that it's pretty common. but, when I'm older I am going to look into it with a doctor. For nw, I know that this is a common thing and that theres nothing to worry about.

This is completely normal. I once worried about this when I was 16 and when my friend wanted to eat me out, I completely freaked out and make up an excuse to not do it because 1) I wasn't worried but mainly 2) I thought my vagina was weird and he'll notice, even if we were in the dark. Later, when I was with my "bf" he ate me out and he didn't say or act weird about anything and it was completely normal. It doesn't matter. Plus, there's nothing to be ashamed of. I am NOT going to get surgery because there's no reason to be self-conscious with it. Be comfortable with your body and yourself, and so will your significant other. =]