Hi, I have the same problem as a lot of the topics already discussed, but the only thing that's different is that only ONE labia is big. It's almost like a separate labia to the side of my right one. It's been this way for about 10 years (since puberty). It hangs out past my majora and gets really irritated by clothing (even just underwear, and no, loose clothing does not help at all) and sex. It's so irritating. I've even thought about cutting part of it off myself because I don't know what else to do. I'm so embarassed to talk to anyone about it and I figured my gyn would say something if it was weird. Is this one labia being so much bigger abnormal? Please let me know if anyone else has this problem.

there's nothin wrong with you....read the posts...come on!!!!!! if its THESE many girls that have it then dont u think its normal?? yes it is/ now if u REALLYY REALLY hate it, then there's surgery for it so no need to stress it girls

Do not for one second think that something is wrong, our bodies are not meant to be perfect!! Obviously a LOT of women have one larger labia (mines the right). It hangs real low and I like to play with it because I'm just so amazed at how unique and complex my body is- all ours are. We can't start nipping and fixing everything. Forget about what your sexual partner will think- he/she isn't going to be perfect either. Stop reading whatever magazines or watching whatever tv shows that make you even consider labiaplasty. It's so sad, consensual genital mutilation. I feel sick thinking about it. :'(

I'm very glad I found this site as well! It's normal girls.. so dont worry. I used to stress about sex too but I've had 4 partners now and they havent complained! So dont worry. It just gets annoying when you have an infection and it gets swollen. Tucking it in does not help then... very painful. The only person who noticed - but then politely kept quiet was the lady who did my Brazillian wax for me. So I knew I was 'different' then from her expression... Really - I dont think the men care as long as you are confident of your own body.

hey, i am really glad i found this topic too!! its really good to know that so many other girls have it too. My right labia is much bigger than my left, but it does not cause discomfort. Im 15 almost 16 and getting to the age where its starting to bother me. I haven't had any sexual contact yet but when/if i do im really worried that guys of my age would think it's really wierd... i am too embarrassed to say anything to my mum or doctor. Is labiaplasty only available on insurance if it causes discomfort?

Now i'm happy not to be alone.
I actually was thinking the same - to cut it myself, but just imagine how painful it can be. also u may get an infection. but i was so worried what my sexual partner would think about it. i always used to think that he will be very disgust about it. Now i'm almost 21 and still virgin. just cause i feel so shame about my left labia minora. it hangs and it irritates me. i'm still thinking of getting plastic surgery, but it coast quite a lot.. at least i'm happy that i'm not the one like that..

omg so i'm not the only one!! i thought i was cause i seen other girls on like tv or something and theres seem so perfect.. i am not a virgin but it didnt really bother me much as i was younger but now it does. i dont even want to do stuff with guys or whatever cause im scared of what they think and they are like "whats wrong" and i just dont say nething cause im too ashamed. idk what to do :-( i thought of cutting it off too its so annoying and i hate it.. i want to be comfortable with my body.. i know that getting surgery would cost a lot :-( but it bothers me because some ppl want to do stuff with me but im just too ashamed of what they might think

Okay well my left labia extends past the outer lips, and its really visible
If i leave it hang out in my undies, it gets chaffed and irriated. I must actually tuck it in, so that i'm comfortable.
I really believe labiaplasty is the answer for me
When i get physical with a guy, i'm very hesitant about having his hands down there, and fingering me, cuz i'm afraid that they'll not like it.
I'm really self conscious about it

same with me

omg i feel so relieved that im not the only one like i was so scared it could be dangerous or what my boyfriend could think about it and i got embarased to show it to him but now i know that im not the only one and that its normal. thank you verry much for posting this!

omg i feel so relieved that im not the only one i was so scared that it could be something dangerous and i got embarrassed to show it to my boyfriend but now i know that im not the only one and its just normal. thank you for posting this!!

omg i feel so relieved now that i know im not the only one i was so scared that it could be something dangerous and i felt embarased to let my boyfriend see it but now i know that im not alone and that its just normal.thank you for posting this!

I thought I was the only one. xD
Thank god for the internet. :]

i have the exact same problem. Im a virgin, but its so awkward when im making out with a guy and he tries to move his hands down my pants, i kinda just move them away. Mine gets irritated too, and the extra skin on it that get irritated is the same color as my regular skin. im not sure if THATS normal, but I really hope its not an infection

Gals, try not to worry what your man will think about it -- my man loves my one long labia! He thinks it is unique and beautiful, and while I don't think that part of my body is beautiful, he does. Try to accept that you were made this way. Hope this helps!