Okay so my vagina is pink and cleanly shaved. I have a medium maybe large clitoris and libia, with that they do tend to slightly hang a bit but barely. Im just nervous that my partner won't think it's attractive and unsightly. I've sen porn and I'm just terrified that that's what they'll be expecting, how can I compete with that? *Im 17 and a virgin if that matters

Hi Torontobaby. Your doing exactly what nearly every female does and compare your vagina with what you see in porn when you shouldn't, everyone is different from there DNA to there looks and the same goes for a vagina and penis. Some vaginas as very small and have hardly any shape some have big puffy labia majora some have no visible labia minora and some have very long and wrinkled labia minora but all should be seen as beautiful. If any partner male/female makes a comment about that part of your anatomy being ugly then they are not the ones you should be sharing it with. Just like the bud of a rose that's bursting into flower it should be seen as a very beautiful thing that should be treasured :-)