I have had this problem since i was 14 when i started puberty my inner labia minora is loose and hangs out of my labia majora and it stings or has a slight pinching feeling to it when i wear loose or tight fitting clothes im worried i might have to get surgery and it also has a slight raw pain on my labia majora under my labia manora i kinda feels like the middle of my pants are stabbing my labia minora i dont know what this is please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Health Guru
Hi, there are lots of posts on here about stretched labia minora and there are some real horror stories as to ones that have had surgery to have it shortened and it's gone wrong so I would advise you to search through this site and have a read up. I understand your problem though and realise it must get quite sore and painful for you at times, you say you get pain between your labia majora and your minora have you taken a look there to see if you can see anything that could be causing it?

I have taken a look and in the upper part of my vagina my labia minora looks very wrinkled? I dont know what caused this ... and when i said i get pain in between my labia minora and labia majora i mean it feels like when i wear undies it is digging in to or irratating my labia minora and it kinda feels like somone has burnt my labia minora in the top part of my vagina t hurtsso much i cant wear tight or loose clothing please .. help have u had this before .. do u how i got it and is there anything besides surgery that i can do? Help please !!! I just wanna make sure there is nothing wrong ...

Health Guru
I don't think you have anything wrong and your probably just like others that are suffering with the same problem as you are, what could be causing the pinching feeling is when your underwear is making your labia rub and it's the creases or wrinkles that are pinching. I would say make yourself an account on here then search through and talk to one of the other females on here that have the same problem. It must be very frustrating for you to not be able to dress comfortably, I know you can get things called labia cups that stop camel to so don't know if that would help. I understand it's an embarrassing subject but have you spoken to your mum about it?

No i dont wanna tell my mum incase its serious like i might have to get surgery and me or my mum cant afford that and it probably is something serious cause like u said my underwear or pants could be rubbing against my labia minora and making my labia majora feel extremlysore im just worried that its bad andi could die from it cause i dont think its normal for your clothes to rub against your labia minora ???? Im confused and depressed.

Health Guru
Does your labia look red or swollen or does it get itchy?

It doesnt get itchy it almost feels like its bwen burnt like when u burn your self and i have pain in the low part of my stomach .... it looks big and wrinkledit looks redish pink ish and the labia looks a little purple i cant tell if this is normal or not .... worried !!!!

I am really worried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Health Guru
It could just be a simple thing like an external yeast infection that's causing that burning feeling your getting do you get any stinging or burning sensation when you pee?

Health Guru
Your labia can be any colour from light tan to a deep purple so that is normal for it to be that colour as everyone can have different colours. I'm sure it's nothing that serious to worry about and I would all most certainly say it's nothing that you could die from so try not to worry to much :-)

Thankyou for your advice but i amworrying cause well i used to masturbate there and im really worried that i may my labia minora loose and my clitoris sore ... evrrytime i touch my clitoris it hurts or i dont get any nice feeling .. i am worried that i masturbated wrong cause i started at 14 but i dont actually no if its causes by masturbation ,orif its normal im just worried that it could be an infection that i will have to go to the docters for but i live with my parents and i dont want them to no also its uncomfletable for me to wear pants and when sitting down it often feels like there is alot of moisture there this is so annoying im scared to get a boyfruend now becauseof it so what should i do it hurts when i pee or when pressure is applied to the lower part of my stomach im scared that i might have stretched my labia or wreckedit .

Health Guru
Don't worry your labia hasn't got like that through masturbation that is just something that is you gene make up, you could have inherited it from your mum. By what you have described I would say it is probably just a yeast infection that you have that's why everything is sore and painful but without being able to see it's hard to say for sure that's why you should talk to your mum about it.