After six months of taking anti - baby pills I am pregnant. How is that possible? Can it be that I was ovulating when on pill? As I remember, pills should prevent ovulation, not initiate the pregnancy. Is there anyone with the same experience? How can you be sure that there will be no ovulation while you are on pill?

Well, the first thing my gynaecologist told me when I decided to use the pill was that there was no 100% way to protect from pregnancy (apart from abstinence). So I was aware of dangers. Me and my boyfriend were really careful and we used condoms in most cases. Still, I was very surprised when I learned that I was pregnant after eight months of taking pill. So I learned the hard way that ovulation could catch you with your pants down. It turned out that the hormonal balance in my body was not achieved and the pill simply didn’t work right, it couldn’t prevent the ovulation. Just accept this as one of the side effects. Unfortunately, you’ll have to fight the current pregnancy, but after that you just keep using the pill and be extra careful.

Taking Certian HERBS, antibiotics, or taking the PILL LATE, can cause pregnancy.

Nothing is 100% I too became pregnant on the pill! I did terminate the pregancy though, and now I have an IUD =) wHICH IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN THE PILL.

Did you take the pill late? Take diet pills, herbs or anyhting that could meess up the effectiveness??