Hello All,
I am 28, and have never been pregnant before so any info that anyone who has can give me would be greatly appreciated. My last period started on Dec 18th and ends on Dec 22nd. On January 1st, day 14 in my cycle me and my partnet had unprotected sex. On the evening of Jan 4th I noticed a brownish discharge in my panties. All day on the 5th I bled off and on, it was not brownish in color at all this day it was more a bright pinkish red. It wasn't heavy like my normal period and there has been no clotting. Then on the 6th I had hardly any bleeding at all that showed up on the pantyliner, only a small bit on the TP when I wiped. Same with today I am only really seeing it when I wipe,only every once in a while there will be a small spot on the pantyliner. My next period isn't due till the 14th, I took a first response test this morning and it came back negative :-( but I think mainly because it is probably too early to get a good result. Along with the bleeding I had some mild cramps in my lower abdomen, I have been peeing LOTS which really isn't that unsual for me, and then today I have a headache. I am really hoping that I am pregnant :-D , how probable is it that what i am experiencing is implantation bleeding? Then also how early do you normally start peeing lots and when does morning sickness usually start? I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but it is hard and playing the waiting game really doesn't help. Please any advice would be great.

hi i am also experiencing somewhat the same thing u are i was spotting on 3/31/13 til like 4/4/13 and the stopped and then there was some white discharge and out of nowhere i started bleeding but it was only on the TP af isnt expected til 4/21/13 but last month it came down on 3/13/13 can any1 help me please :)