Hi i am 29 and i am trying to get pregnant. i had a miscariage in May 2006. and have been trying ever since. i had my period on Dec.09, 2006 my fiance and i have been having sex every day. then i bled lightly on Dec. 27,2006, and it stopped. which i though was really weird. a couple of days after that. brownish mucus came from my vagina.it only last 2 days. it has now stopped and i dont know if that was a signs of implantaion or is it just something else. there is no odor. do you think it is too early to take a pregnancy test?

My husband and I are trying also. I experienced some spotting also, but you should really wait until you are suppose to start your cycle, any sooner will give you negative results and if you are like me, dont put yourself through the disappointment. I am waiting til next week when I am suppose to start. Good Luck, let me know what happens!

Hi, I am 29 and me and my husband have been trying since August 2nd, and I was ovulating the week of August 21st, and now it is September 1st and I have been getting this brownish discharge when I wipe, and I am so worried that it is a miscarriage, I have taken several tests and all say negative, what are my odds of this being a sign of early pregnancy, please give me answers!