Hello. I'm 39 year old male and just recently I have experienced serious car accident. Luckily I didn’t hurt my self badly or broke anything but since the accident- I’m suffering from constant and strong pain in my neck.
I've contacted my doctor over this and after X-ray he has determined that I haven’t injured my spine. It is probably some muscle tendon injury. Anyway, he told me I should use some pain killers and I was just wondering could I use some Roxicodone. My father has been using recently for his kidneys pain and I'm thinking to continue with it because I have one bottle here at home. Can anyone help me!?

I know some facts about this strong pain killer you’ve mentioned and I don’t mind telling you. You see, Roxicodone is really good and potent pain reliever and it is made for relieving moderate to strong pain.
You should drink it always with a full glass of water because it can easily upset your stomach! There is one important thing about this drug that you should know.
Federal law prohibits the transfer of Roxicodone to any person other than the patient for whom it was prescribed. This means that you could even end up in prison if you use it illegally. Most common side effects that you could expect are breathing difficulties, wheezing; cold, clammy skin, seizures, slow or fast heartbeat, rash and unusual weakness.

hi my name is megan im 24 and i finally just got off of roxicodone after almost 2 years at first everything was great so i thought my friends and family had noticed a huge difference in me i became irritable irrational and my world revolved around the drug in my opnion opiods are the new herion a doctor has no problem prescribing the medication but they dont inform u about how hard it is to get off of it. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful baby boy who will be 2 in july and this wasnt my first time around when i was younger i started expirimenting with pills and got in a car accident shory after i never knew the damage i had done to myself because i self medicated and was broke from it and that went on for 4 long years i finslly decided it was time for me to get clean it was the hardest thing i have ever gone through and 4 months later i found out i was pragnant i stayed cleanfor a little over a year and when i went to my doctor he prescribed me 120 mg roxis it was a quick fix but there really isnt such a thing ur body craves more and more and the withdrawl is unbearable i know im young but i realize now that i wasnt living my life i was living a life of an addict in a shell of my sons mother and thats just not fair. Bestst in life