Hi, I often have some symptoms like dizziness, fatigue and irritation. I went to doctor, and it turned out that I have low level of oxygen in my blood. A doctor told me that this has to be treated, because it could cause many diseases. How did you treat this condition?

Hi, I had even worse symptoms than you when I discovered that I had low level of oxygen in my blood. I didn’t feel well at all, and I had stomach acid, circulation problems and overall bodily weakness. I heard that low oxygen level could even cause tumor and deposit buildups. I didn’t understand why is this happening, so I went to library and read something about this. We don’t get enough oxygen from air because of the pollution and industrialization. We are made to get much more oxygen that there is in the air today. I am drinking oxygen water, because I heard the oxygen is absorbed through the intestinal membrane and goes directly to blood. I also have an Oxygen Generator at home.

Why is your oxygen level low? Do you smoke? Do you have lung disease? Is your blood count low? You need to be worked up. Drinking water will not help you. In fact, it could be hurting you if you are overloading yourself with fliuds and your heart is not contracting strong enough to keep fluids from building up in your heart and lungs.

Pins sticking in my body all over, not at the same time or the same area. Well, pins,needles that's what it feels like anyway. Maybe it's from the spice I smoked and/or the fact that I smoke, smoke way too much. But the pain leaves if I do a few exercises.