Hi, I heard from a friend about oxygen supplement, and I would like to know more about it. Is it used for detoxifying? Can it be used for constipation?

Hi, I want to try oxygen supplements too. Our environment, especially air and water are so polluted, it’s no wonder that we have so many illnesses and toxin in our body. That’s why I want to try oxygen supplements, which is also a safe method of cleaning the body. During the respiration, all wastes in the body are burned up. The body produces heat, which is generated through the chemical action of carbon and oxygen. It can be very helpful for constipation, as an alternative solution. OXY-MEGA colon cleanser dietary oxygen supplement is a new addition to the health products, and it could help with this problem. I will consult my doctor before I start using this product just in case, and I think you should do it too.