Hi, my sister is 32 years old and she is suffering from low oxygen levels. Her doctor said it to her after she made blood analyses. For some time already she is complaining that she doesn'y feel well and that is weak. Doctor ordered her to make x-ray of her heart and lungs next week. I am pretty concerned for my sister and I would like to know what may be wrong with her.

Hi, my friend also suffered from low oxygen level. Problem with him was that he has asthma for a long time and this disorder didn't let enough quantities of oxygen to enter in his blood. However there may be much other reason from poisoning to lung and heart diseases. It would be the best that your sister makes spirometry analyses of her lungs to check lung functions. Also x-ray will provide more information about her lungs and heart.