Two weeks ago I had a mamogram done I have been experiencing excrushiating pain on my left breast like never before, even after I told the staff it was 3 days before my period they told me it was ok to do it they  would not let go of my cash since they were more in to the money than my well being my breast  were perfectly fine before this test I remember screaming out loud when she performed this test on me she kept saying don't move even after I told her to stop because she was hurting me with that machine!  Aventura BCC... FL please women don't go there... they are not professional I don't know what damage she has caused my breast tissues.   to make matters worst they told me they found a nodule on the left breast and  now my doctor wants me to have a biopsy no cancer history in my family what a horible experience is there a law agains such abused  its a double pain for me to go trough as a single mother  I say a prayer for all of you because I can understand your pain stay in prayer God is good. 

I'm sorry you went through this. They were obviously very unprofessional, and I hope you are able to demand justice from them. Seek alternative treatment.