Am haven pain in my two breast for over a month what is the cause

tell me more about your symptoms like how does it hurt ?

Before the breast pain i was haven a discharge, cream in colour, smells and itched me but after infection treatment the discharge now change to white no longer smells and stop itching me but i started having breast pain, the pain come only when i touch my breast. And i discharge heavily when ever am passing out stool

hi franc. i dont mean to be personal but are you a virgin ? are you sexually active and were you on your period when this happens the discharge heavily it seems to me is you strain thus putting strain on your vagina do you constipate alot ?which is normal to discharge since you had am infection .how does your breast hurt like burning ,stinging ,shooting pain sorness or oher? i dont know how long you been on antibotics but the treatment can be from 7 to 14 days before you respond to this treatment

No am not a virgin, the pain in my breast it seems as when someone has a wound and when you touch the wound it will pain you,

so your infection in your vagina is it gone or do you still have it now ?are you still having discharge . do you have anything on your breast i mean on the skin or is it on your nipples ?

I went back to hospital to check if the infection is clear, my culture lab says no infection but my urine says there is blood and pus in the urine. But am still discharging but this time around it is white, it dose not smell nor itchy me, but comes out heavily when am passing out stool. The pain in my breast is by the side of my breast it pains inside and there is no wound there my nipple don't pain me

hmm but blood and puss usally means infection is it comming from the vagina it self or is comming from where you pee .like right below your clit .but like i said when you poop you strain thus putting strain on your vagina that why it comes more heavily as far as your breast have you tried to touch them like to check for cancer [im not saying you do ].but like when you go around your nipple and apply medium to light hard pressure so you can check if you have any lumps do this to both of your breast and if you feel a lump press a little harder to see if it hurts do it all over your two breast

Am nt seeing any lump in my breast though i have very small breast, i will go for check up

so how old are you ?and yea thats the best way to do it or get a mamogram