Hi, so basically I was diagnosed with gallstones, small ones, as I was being woken up in the night every couple of weeks with very bad cramping, tight pain in my central upper abdomen and it went through to my back. I had about 3 of these attacks, all a few weeks apart from one another, however after those I hasn't had one for about 5 weeks before my surgery.After several hospital visits for those attacks I finally got it disgnosed and then went about having it out. I just had the procedure Laporoscopically on Thursday the 30th of August. After the procedure the doctor told me there was one stone they found in the bile duct, she said they tried to "flush it" and doing an xray afterwards she said "it didn't show that there was one there, but it didn't show that there wasn't one there" and that if I display any symptoms to get in contact with her, the symptoms where jaundice (yellow skin or eyes), pale stools or dark urine, she didn't mention attacks.Everything was seemingly going fine after going home the next day, I was obviously a bit sore and the wound sites where sore, then on the Saturday night after eating relatively low fat, I had a few kit kat sticks, not many just 2-3, not a full kit kat, and about 2-3 hours later I started feeling pain building and it slowly got worse and I waited it out and eventually it slowly went after about 20ish mins.Next day I had toast for breakfast, cup noodles for lunch which has 8 grams of fat and then a subway salad for dinner and had no issue. But then on the monday I had actually eaten quite well, I had a Lite n Easy dinner which is only about 1.2 g of fat, and a skinless chicken salad but that night I had an attack, it was quite painfull, reaching about 65% of the pain level I felt in my attacks before the surgery, it last about 20 mins also.Now today on the tuesday I again have eaten quite well, I had another chicken salad and then had a mini attack about 30 mins after that, not quite as bad as the one on Monday but enough to make me stop what I'm doing, I then had a Lite n Easy bowl meal which is quite small and had about 1.1 g of fat, about 15 mins after this the pain agains started to rise this time slightly worse than the other, it lasted about 5 mins and slowly went away, since that it has now happened about 2 more times this afternoon where the pain just slowly rises and then lasts for 5 minutes and slowly eases off, even without eating anything since.I have made an appointment at my doctors for tomorrow to maybe get it looked at that the stone is possibly still there and may need to be removed, (to be honest, why they didn't just take it out then and there while I was in surgery instead of chancing it with "flushing" it confuses me a bit).So basically I just want to know, does this sound like it could be just a stone left over in the duct ( I haven't displayed any of the symptoms she mentioned; Jaundice, dark urine or pale stools)?Or could it be maybe just my body and digestive system still healing and settling down as I only had the surgery 5 days ago?Any thoughts on what people think it may be would be masively appreciated. %-)Thanks,Daniel

Really sorry don't know why it didn't paragraph like I had it set out...

I also had gallbladder removed and after healing from that started experiencing the same attacks I had before I had gallbladder removed. It is so very painful and literally is so bad It feels like I am going to die or I'm having a heartattack hurts all the way into my upper back. pain so bad at times I pass out. I also have been back to Dr. and sent to specialists after specialist and keep being told they see nothing and basically it in my head. I went to my regular Dr and don't know if it will help or not but he gave me a med that is called hyoscisamine I think that how its spelled but I take as quick and soon as I feel one coming on and it within 5 or 10 min. of taking it stops it. I am still frustrated not knowing why I have these attacks cause I'm afraid of everyday wondering if I'm gonna have another one and how bad is it going to be but this med. Might be something u might wanna try.