I get a pressure almost alike something poking under my left breast. It seems to happen after I eat. My left breast also always feels very heavy I know it is silly but I even put something under it while I sit and read at night . I did have a mamogram about 8 months ago. they did want me to come back in 6 months because they saw something on the exray they also did a altra sound that day. I still have to go back for this check up. I dont know if that could have something to do with it all or not?

I have the same problem as you. To a "T" I took a CAT Scan today and I am waiting to see what comes next.

I was glad to find that someone else is xperiencing this feeling as well %-) My left breast feels so very heavy. Even though I've been told that I have very dense breasts, it still feels unusually heavy. I get this poking feeling where I can't tell if it's my heart or the inside my breast. If I lift my breast and massage it seems to help some, but not always. When I am getting ready to start period, after I eat, or when I lean on the sink with my elbows to brush my teeth, it really feels like a sharp poking and is very uncomfortable. It feels very hot under my breast to...

I've been feeling for lumps like crazy and I am looking forward to my mammogram this year

i woke up at midnight last night after sleeping 2 hours with pain in my left breast & it kept me awake til 5 a.m. this morn i was talking to my aunt earlier she's a RETIRED RN from 50 plus years ago & she suggested i get to the hospital as soon as as i can,i don't want another restless night like i had last night & i drink alcohol besides that,but don't smoke,the pain is still bothering me.
any suggestions

Wow..I have the same feeling...its like a feel the pressure inside my left breast but it feel like its coming from the middle behind my breast or just the middle I am not sure..I have been feeling for lumps but I do not feel anything..maybe its to deep inside to feel...it seems large but I do not feel anything...I made a doctors appointment for next week...and I hope to get a mamagram next week too..but if any one goes before me let me know.

Just feels so heavy inside my left breast.

i have been feeling the same way for 3 weeks now. I went to the clinic and he said it could possibly be my bowels but he doesnt even know. Makes me feel like im making it up. Im glad to hear that im not the only one that feels that way. Im getting scared cuz it seems like the pressure and numbness are getting worse. Has anyone found out what the cause of that was...take care everyone

how are you now? I have the same thing

I have felt a pressure under my left brest as well. I thought I felt a possiable small lump tonight. Have had a werid feeling for about a month now in that area. Kinda thought it was a chest pain for awhile but it seems to stay in that same spot and is not really painfull as much as it is a pressure or as it just feels like something is there. I plan to call the doctor tomorrow. I thought it was just all in my head but I'm a little concerned now. I just finished my period a few days ago idk if its has any connection or not. I am 31.

I have all the exact symptoms but I am a Male. Oddly, the symptoms you describe are exactly the same way I describe the symptoms I am having. I am new at this so are there any answers for these symptons?

Has anyone been diagnosed yet? My husband is experiencing the same thing, He got every test available. Stress, CT scan, Mamogram and ultra sound. All came back negative. Need a little help here.

I'm sorry I can't help but I have the same thing it's now 9 months after and no clue. Did you ever find out what it is I'm very worried and nobody seems to understand. Also nipple sensitive in bra at times

Ps this is after exchange of breast lift n lift

I haved hasd pressure as if something like an organ or lung swells up inside of me just under my left breast since In had a long bout of bronchitis in Oct. 2014. There have been x rays and a cat scan next week. Nothing ever found so far. My nursing daughter says our stomach and pancreas are located there. I was afraid of cancer. My white blood count ius normal. I get full quickly too and stress or food causes iit to bother me more. People are dying all around me, so it scares me that no one knows wswshat it is.

No one has come back to say what their doctors told them. I,too, feel something weird under left breast/rib cage area that I just can't pinpoint.

Did you ever figure out what it was?